Monday, July 26, 2010

Don't like the new background but I don't have time to mess with it anymore.

We had FHE yesterday so we could have just an activity tonight. The boys had to take a nap before we head out, it only took an hour but they are all asleep, at the same time!

While vacuuming today I thought when I was a young girl. I realized I thought a lot about growing up, probably as most kids do. Why do kids always want to be an adult so bad? Oh, if we could only go back to being a carefree kid. Anyways it dawned on me that all I wanted was to be a stay-at-home. Sometimes I think about what career I would have chosen if my life ended up differently. My career paths change almost daily. That's probably why Pops goes off to work and I stay home. If not we'd be going through a heck of a lot of jobs over the years.

Now, I need to finish vacuuming while they are asleep.