I discovered that wearing a cute apron while cooking makes cooking more fun. It really does. I think I'll invest in some more cute aprons over the years.
I'm counting my blessings, again, and thinking of a friend who lost her baby at 38 weeks pregnant today. My heart goes out to her. I can't even begin to imagine.
The boys and I enjoyed a good family home evening lesson about choosing good friends and learning to be a good friend. They were actually pretty reverent during the lesson. Boss even volunteered to do the opening song and prayer and he wanted to sing the 2nd verse of the opening song by himself. It was pretty sweet. Of course once he reached the chorus I think the whole neighborhood could hear him. His choice of song was "Follow the Prophet" of course.
Crate pooped all over the kitchen floor this afternoon. Like all over. He managed to crawl in it and track it wherever his little knees would take him. I was just 10 steps away putting stuff back in the pantry. It's amazing what can happen in 90 seconds. Oh well, it was a good excuse for a bath. Not that any kid ever needs an excuse to take a bath.
These are pretty much random thoughts for the day. Lots on my mind. Lots I shall not write about because I'm learning to "get over it" so I won't waste the energy thinking any more about it. I also discovered I don't typically wear my emotions on my sleeve and I think that's a good thing for me.
This is shaping up to be a busy week. I hope to get to the Temple sometime this week also.