Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Last Days

So these past few weeks I've been thinking a lot about my own personal "last days" the last days of my twenties. My twenties officially end in 55 minutes. No more excuses...no more saying I did/said that because I'm immature/lack wisdom/lack knowledge or just plain dumb. Now I have to grow up and start acting my age.

I have a lot more to say about this but I'm standing as I write this and it's not very comfortable. The boys have my chair that I usually sit on as part of their fort, again.

Any how I can't stop thinking about the song that says "in my next thirty years..." A lot happened in my twenties, I celebrated 11 years of marriage, had three natural child births, bought my first, second, third, fourth, and fifth homes, got a mini van, took a cruise, visited Nauvoo, gave up Dr. Pepper ~ even tiny sips, held a lot of callings, learned Quick books, took a leap with spouse and started a business, vacationed, got my first bra fitting, learned a new vacuum is like winning the lottery, cooked new recipes, set many goals and over all have had a pretty nice life and an extremely blessed on at that. Although in my twenties I faced probably my biggest trial thus far but I learned A LOT from it and am still learning.

Now on to a new era...Thirty-something. Yikes. Where has the time gone? I must go celebrate the last 44 minutes of my 29th year by sleeping!! Which is my favorite thing to do right now!!