Friday, July 9, 2010

Awww...again I have so much on my mind that I want to write about but right now is not the time to do it. I'm off to do my hair because I have a date with Pops (and Crate of course) in about 15 minutes.

But here are a few quick thoughts...

1. I have a really great husband. He even left the office early to come home with me.

2. I had an hour long nap today. Blissful.

3. I miss my oldest two boys, they are at Captin's house and it is sure quiet around here.

4. I must invest in good, supportive, everyday, stylish shoes. Does such a pair exist?

5. I had a great workout today. I also ate ice cream. Should have skipped the ice cream, not worth the calories.

6. My toes look cute once again. Great b-day present from a great friend.

7. Thinking about Buster a lot...is it his age or something more?

8. Thinking about school(s). Ah, what to do?

9. Thinking about the quote: "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." I must do more than just have good intentions. I must make my good intentions a reality.

10. That's twice in one week the word H-E-Double-hockey-sticks has appeared in my writing. Please do not take offense.