today Pops had to work. We wanted to hang with him so we decided to tag along. He had to install lock boxes and sign posts to about a dozen properties. Problem was that the properties where spread throughout the valley. I figured it would be fun do drive around with him. I'm not sure what I was smokin' when I told him we would come too.
After literally six hours and 2 minutes we were home. At one point and time all three boys were crying and I wanted to cry too. The truck is very handy at times but not the most comfortable for driving in. We literally crossed the entire valley and then some. I told the boys we could have arrived in San Diego or Disneyland in the time it took us to drive and hang signs. Next time we'll stay home and let Pops do it...or better yet, hire someone to do it for us. I threw out that suggestion to Pops and I think he'll start doing that soon.
The one good thing was that I did fall asleep for about 45 minutes of the drive.
I found two more teeth in Crates mouth. That must explain why he's woken up between 5-7 times the last three nights. He's been milking me to death lately. I wake up looking and feeling like H, E, double hockey sticks.
I was thinking about what I want to be when I grow up...I have about 8 possibilities, I'm growing up pretty soon so I better decide. Oh, the possibilities are endless.