Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crate's getting smart. He's realizing it much easier to poop while standing up. It's funny to see him pull himself up along the couch and then grunt it out. And because he's eating more table food it smells much worse. That's a lovey thought huh.

Today we spent the day with cousins. First with Ash and Brayden at Jeepers...I think we're done with that place for a while. My kids are tired of the cheap entertainment there. Then we went with Binghams to Big Surf. That wasn't planned but I happened to have all our swim stuff in the car because we were going to go to Chandler pool after Jeepers. When the cousins called and invited us we didn't want to pass it up. Especially not for the deal...after 2pm it's only $10/person to get it. Not bad, considering the boys have been asking to go to a water park all summer long. They all had fun together and the place was EMPTY...no lines at all, which made it even better. I love learning about great deals around the valley. We brought a couple of cousins home with us to spend the night. Hopefully, everyone can get a good night's rest and be REALLY happy tomorrow! Hopefully I can be REALLY HAPPY tomorrow too. On the way home I learned that five kids in the car can get pretty LOUD.

Speaking of cars, I'm really thankful for our van. It was a great investment and I'm thankful that it always runs great and is dependable. It's a huge blessing to go out and know your vehicle is reliable.

I missed my workout today so I'm doing a double one tomorrow. Off to bed.