I didn't want the day to start today. I had a lot to get done here around the house and I didn't want to do it. At last I pulled my lazy bones out of bed and got the day started. It didn't turn out as planned, I ended up having seven kids here at dinner time and they just left. I also left five kids here with a nine year old while I took Buster and Crate to meet the teacher...is that bad letting a nine year old babysit? I didn't think so either.
If I had three wishes tonight they would be
1. Wake up to a picked up house.
2. Wake up to a mopped floor.
3. Wake up to folded laundry.
I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow amongst other things.
I think I spoken with Pops a total of 13 minutes since Monday night and I think I've seen him a total of 17 minutes since Monday night. I'm ready to have some time with him. He's gone again tonight and won't be home till after I'm asleep, I'm hoping tomorrow he'll be home before 9:30pm. I'm glad this isn't permanent. I don't envy single mothers.
Crate seems to have gotten a second wind...this isn't good, cause I'm ready for bed.
The beauty in today was the smell of rain. Seriously, there is nothing like the smell of rain in the desert. I even got the chance to see the sun setting over the mountains with the purple sky in the background. A majestic beauty. I briefly thought about heaven and who was there. The sky looked peaceful and inviting. I'm thankful to have scene it from this earth. I'm not ready to leave.