Saturday, July 17, 2010

Last night Pops got home from the office after 8pm and by the time he got home I was ready for a date. A date with myself that is. The boys were ready to hang out with Pops so I watched Julie and Julia from Red box, which by the way is one of the greatest inventions ever made, popped pop corn and headed into the guest room for an evening of loneliness (a good loneliness). It wasn't 5 minutes and I had all three boys watching the movie with me and eating my popcorn. Oh well, they weren't to excited about the movie after the first 30 minutes so eventually one by one they went out looking for a better option. I finished the movie and it made me want to create something or do something. I didn't care for how it ended but it was a good flick overall. I think they should have met...actually I was falling asleep towards the end so they could have and I just missed it. Oh well.

Today plans didn't go as planned. But you gotta roll with the punches, that is what life is all about...being flexible. One of these days I'll get the boys moved around into their new room and get Crate into his new room. I must paint two bedrooms first and I'm not looking forward to doing that by myself with three helpers. I think that is why I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Hopefully this week, if I can muster up the courage. I'm probably spending more energy just thinking about it and dreading it than I would if I just got my tush in gear and started the project.

Ahhh, young women's tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about their week and see them in their beautiful dresses. All of the girls are good girls, really good girls. I always pray they will come to know their potential, that they will know and believe they're daughters of God. The sooner they understand this the easier it'll be to make the right decisions throughout their life.