Back from beautiful Prescott where we spent the last 24 hours hanging out and enjoying the 4th of July festivities.
Today was so nice, we hung out downtown on the square and pretty much just laid on the blanket under the huge trees enjoying the weather while all the cousins played together. Ahhh the weather, it was perfect. I love being outside all day long. The kids had fun and we had fun watching cousin Ashlynn run in the boot race. She almost won! The Mangums were so kind to let us stay at their house and it was great walking at dusk last night with J. Again, last night the weather was perfect. A fun family weekend altogether. We ran in to about a dozen different cousins throughout the day. That was fun to see some I haven't seen in many, many years. Lots of pictures, maybe tomorrow I will get around to posting all of them.
Now if Buster would let me pull out his loose front tooth life would be much smoother. There has been a lot of drama from him regarding this. Only umpteen teeth left to fall out, I'm bracing myself now for the future drama surrounding those.