Promised the boys a movie tonight if they took a nap. Two of the three took a nap but the oldest just "rested" I was hoping to get one in but it never quite happened. I was trying but the oldest kept coming in and asking questions. That did not put me in a good mood. I hope we can survive tonight, it'll be a late night without Pops.
Swim team is almost over, it was our first year and I think we'll do it again. I didn't mind hanging out in the water everyday for an hour, plus it gave the boys good exercise.
Now I must figure out what is for dinner. I have a bunch of chicken already cooked and shredded. I'm thinking some kind of enchiladas.
I appreciate optimistic, positive, happy people. I REALLY appreciate optimistic, positive and happy people that face incredible hard journeys like hers and still stay positive. What an amazing example of faith and hope.