I think my lesson went well today. We had 100% attendance...all the girls on the roster were there. That would be awesome if we kept those stats every Sunday. Brando had to attend another wards meetings during church today so it was just the boys and I. REALLY...we're going to work on whispering again during family home evening tomorrow. The boys were busy during the first half of sacrament meeting then they finally seemed to calm down. I would've made it through the entire meeting had Boss not needed to go out to go to the bathroom. Luckily Crate fell asleep and slept until the third hour when I heard him crying out in the hall while a friend had him but I was teaching so I couldn't do anything about it. Poor Crate...poor friend. I got a nap today. Bliss. We ALL laid down and everyone including me feel asleep except the baby...I pretended to sleep through it and then Brando got up and took him out so I could continue to sleep. I thought I would sleep for 15 more minutes but I slept for another hour. Thanks spouse! I think I'll pretend to not hear Crate more often. :) Especially at 4am! Luckily Brando doesn't read this blog so he won't find out my secret.
Another goal I have set this year is to read the Book of Mormon every day. Every. single. day. I have yet to miss a day and I'm really enjoying it. I think I will learn a lot over the year. I have set other goals to like working out six days a week, magnifying my calling and learning to really love and appreciate certain people. (And no I'm not mentioning names.) I think it's important to remind myself of these goals often so I don't loose track. I think the beginning of a new year is always so refreshing.
1 comment:
Really great goals! Yes not mentioning names is a good decision. :)
Post a Comment