Laundry today...four loads washed folded and put away. Three bathrooms cleaned. Clean kitchen and semi-clean floors, are they ever totally clean? I'm afraid not. Good family home evening lesson on how our bodies are temples, the boys seemed to really grasp on to it. Pops taught it tonight and did a great job. Buster's reading was SO good tonight. He's really making progress. Awesome workout today. I took an energy drink prior to the workout and it made such a difference, I lifted more weight than before and didn't get fatigued at all the entire time. However right after I drank the bottle I read "do not take while nursing or pregnant" Dope. I drank tons of water to try to flush it out over the next few hours and tried to hold Crate off as long as possible. It didn't seem to affect him at all...he ended up sleeping most the day!
I've been having dizzy spells off and on lately...it's starting to get really annoying. Not to mention when I get super dizzy it makes me feel nauseous. Hopefully they'll go away soon.
Now I must take care of the calendar for YW's this year.
1 comment:
Maybe you should get checked out. I don't think it's normal to be having dizzy spells that often... better to be safe than sorry. We all need you healthy and happy!!
Post a Comment