The day started off pretty early with correlation at 7am. Crate was lucky enough to tag along with me. Then today was the first time in a month Pops and I were in sacrament meeting together. It was nice sitting by him. Although I did spend the last half of the meeting out with Crate. He still prefers that I stand up while holding him. Pops left after sacrament to head to the other building to issue a call in another ward. Once the block was over I shuffled the kids into the kitchen to eat a lunch I had packed since we would be staying and waiting an hour for the other ward to start. We were invited to attend Ellie's baby blessing. Pops joined us for lunch their in the kitchen and then we braved another sacrament with three tired boys. Crate had a blow out and ended up in only his diaper so I opted to stay out with him and not return into the meeting. Luckily it was towards the end when the blowout happened anyway.
Got home in time to start dinner and then I headed off for a visiting teaching appointment but that was a no-go as no one answered the door at both houses. Maybe next time.
Dinner turned out great. Chicken and potatoes with asparagus. Probably the best mashed potatoes in a long time. I accidentally added a lot of garlic powder with the sour cream but it turned out really good. I would make it again. It was no real recipe just red potatoes, little real butter, sour cream, dried onions and lots of garlic powder. I wasn't in the mood to press real garlic and the powder seemed to work just great.
Pops made brownies to take to his home teaching family so luckily we were able to enjoy the left overs. I must go back to proper eating this week.
Sometimes entries aren't very exciting but it's my real life. Another week is on its way. Where does the time go?