OK I think it's time to change up the background on the blog. I'll get to that soon.
I didn't get dressed today. It was blissful. I stayed home from church with Crate because him and I are both fighting off something. Uncle Dustin took the boys to church and they had a fabulous time. I took a 30 minute nap while Crate slept for 30 minutes. I'm hoping his sleeping spouts will start to last longer than 30 minutes. The last two months it's a miracle if he sleeps an hour during the day. Usually it's 15-30 minute naps about 3 times a day. Unless we're in the car, then he usually tends to sleep longer. Taking a nap was so refreshing. I must do it more often.
I have to leave at 5:30am tomorrow morning to pick up Pops from the airport. He had a hard time finding anyone available at 9am so I said I would just leave super early. It should be an interesting drive. Hopefully all three boys will sleep most the way after I wake them up to get them in the car.
I think the boys have had a good time playing with their cousins. A big thank you goes to Aunt Jeaniece for her warm hospitality!
No comments:
Post a Comment