It can't be March already can it? I remember when I was younger older people would always say..."The older you get the faster time goes by" I feel like I understand what they're saying now. Really it would be great if time just slowed down a bit. My boys are growing up way to fast.
Wednesday I get my hair cut...to chop or not to chop? That is the question. I keep wondering if I go really short am I gonna miss my hair long? Or do I just take the plunge and go for it, regretting nothing?
Yesterday the boys had their monthly PPI's with Pops. This time I got one to. We sat in the office, just him and I and talked uninterrupted. It was really enjoyable. We finished off laughing and ended with a kiss. I think I'll have to have PPI's more often.
Today I counted my blessings. Thankfully I have many.
4 comments:
thankfully hair ALWAYS grows back! be daring!
Chop-chop-chop!! You would look so cute. It's getting hotter, it would be a fun change, and hair always grows back. Do it.
You truly are a blessed woman and have a blessed husband, who follows the council and example of the Savior. What a priviledge and blessing to have a husband who will have a PPI with you alone and with the boys. Oh what I would have given to have had that in my home for my children and myself.
First, I never see your hair down. So let me see it down then I will tell you if you should cut it or not. :)
On a different note... Give me a break already!!
Post a Comment