Monday, March 29, 2010

What to write???

Well I'm almost at post number 300...that seems like a lot.

Crate ate avocados and rice cereal today and liked them both. I forgot how long it takes to spoon feed babies and how messy it is. Nursing is much quicker.

Ran a work errand with Pops today. That was fun hanging out together in the car and Boss and Crate slept the entire time.

We were going to go to the Easter Pageant tonight but then I looked and saw it's not playing on Monday nights. I was actually really glad. Buster was bummed out though. Maybe I'll take him with me when we take the YW.

Boss gave a sweet yet very short family home evening lesson on faith. That was fun to watch.

I picked up the house a few different times today. It needs to be picked up again.

Made dinner with the left over chicken...tried to make honey mustard chicken burritos. They weren't that good.

My triceps and chest are sore from today's workout.

Tomorrows work out is plyometrics...I hate it, yet I love it.

Went to Kohl's tonight with a friend and no kids. Couldn't find anything super fun. It was nice just to walk around and browse.