Sunday, March 14, 2010

Second Sunday always means Pops and I are in two different church buildings at the same time. The boys always think they can get away with more if Pops isn't sitting by us but lately Crate only is quiet if I'm standing up holding him. So I spend a lot of sacrament meeting standing in the back bouncing him to keep him quiet meanwhile keeping one eye on the boys sitting on the bench. Thank goodness for other families around that help to keep the boys (aka Boss) reverent. Buster usually doesn't have a problem keeping quiet on his own.

After a presidency meeting this afternoon we headed to Marmies house for dinner and to hang out with the cousins. The boys had a great time as usual and dinner was delicious as usual. Sometimes it's really nice not to have to fix dinner and just enjoy it. A big thank you to Marmie!

And here is a photo cause posts are always better with a picture!


I could set a goal to add a picture with every post... Nevermind. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

april.roundy@yahoo.com said...

Thank you for coming, we always love having you and all four "boys". Crate is so dang adorable, I could eat him alive. See you tomorrow!