I think this will be post #300. That's crazy.
The boys took the chair I use to sit on while I'm on the computer for the fort they're building. It's not fun to stand. Oh the forts, there is always a fort being but somewhere in this house. This week it's in the guest room. I gotta take a picture so they'll remember the fun times.
I made complete homemade pizza tonight. Even made the crust by scratch and it turned out really good. Sauce was from scratch too. I think this is our new favorite way of eating pizza.
I had to take a pizza to a get together tonight so it was a good excuse to try something new. It was fun hanging out with girls I don't see very often. There are some very good people here. It's sad when they leave.
Boss reminds me every day not to eat yellow snow. He also says to not eat blue snow because that means a bear pooped where there is blue snow. If it's purple snow that's dinosaur poop. Green snow is coyote poop. Every day out of the blue he'll remind me. Poop seems to be on his mind on a regular basis.
Buster was practicing his spelling words tonight for the first time this week and he got them all right on his first try. I think school comes naturally for him. He loves school. Hopefully this attitude will linger around for a long time. Also, he always talks about going on a mission and needing to save money for it. I like to see his enthusiasm on this subject. He can't wait to go.
He always likes to hear stories from Pops mission.
This weather is amazing. We're trying to enjoy outside time as much as possible before it gets too hot.