Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Everybody seems to be on the mend today. Not as sick as yesterday, thankfully.

Went grocery shopping with Crate and Boss. That was an interesting experience. Boss loves to touch everything in site. Once again I'm thankful for my baby wrap, it makes it so easy to carry Crate while shopping.

I'm craving a vacation. Preferably to the beach. I can almost smell the ocean. I was determined to get there last summer and it never happened. This summer must be a different story. I am picturing the family having a blast at the ocean.

Tonight Crate tried avocados. According to Aunt J's midwife, avocados are supposed to be the easiest for baby's to digest and the very first thing they should eat. I happened to fix beans and rice tonight and made guacamole so I fed some of the avocado to Crate. The beans and rice were the best I've fixed so far. For some reason it turns out different each time. The guacamole was delicious also it included fresh lemon, fresh garlic and cilantro...good stuff and great on top of the beans and rice.

Some pix from Crate's first eating. Man, this kid is so happy I really could just eat him alive! His cheeks...scrumptious!

The boys had fun making faces for the camera. Tonight we learned Boss can make his eyes crossed. It was hilarious watching.
They are very protective of each other, always looking out for one another. It's great to see and I just pray it'll last all their lives.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Really cute pics!! Hopefully there is still some left over rice and beans for me to try. How did Crate like the avocados?

Jackie Lee said...

Jane, He actually liked them. He didn't gag or anything so I think I'll go get some more today!