Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some pix from our weekend at Aunt Jeaniece's house while Pops was in Colorado.

Friday night we got McDonald's for the kids and headed to the park to have our picnic dinner. Crate had his first experience swinging on a park swing and he loved it.

Cousin Brayden loved it also but I think he was a little to bundled up to show his excitement!I hate posting pictures of myself but am trying to become more confident with the idea, plus I know I'll appreciate that I did it 20 years from now...

Saturday we went on a walk and and like I said before did a make-shift double stroller...this is what it looks like with two chunky babies trying to fit in to a single space.

This is what they look liked three miles later...
Maybe if Crate would take a pacifier he wouldn't have been so upset! I still work with him every single day to take one, I refuse to give up just yet!