Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I took the plunge! 8 inches off my hair. It's been a while since it's been this short but so far I love it. Karen as always did a great job. I would highly recommend her. Here are some pics to prove it. I took these myself just now so they're not the best quality. This has been a long time coming. I can't believe I was actually brave enough to do it. I know to some people it's just hair. But to me it's who I am. Hair is a big deal to me.

I found these other pictures on the camera...

This is Buster on Monday when his class celebrated Dr. Seuss. He loved having the teacher decorate his face. He came home and pulled out his Green Eggs & Ham book and read it while wearing his hat. For some reason the picture wouldn't rotate...
And since Buster was having his picture taken, Boss of course had to also. This is the pose he choose.
The night ended with a LONG PTA/Site Council Meeting. I was kid free. Pops had to run errands so he took all three boys with him. They even went in and out of multiple stores. Everyone survived and even had a good time.

10 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE your hair its so stinkin cute! you are a hott mama!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Your hair looks AWESOME! I need her number again. I don't have a cell any longer which had her number on it:-(

Edna Guerrero said...

Your hair is way spiffy looking! LOVE IT!

Amberly said...

it's a darling cut, jackie lee... nice job taking the plunge!

April said...

Jackie Lee, I can see some of me in you or visa versa. Your hair is absolutely adorable. I LOVE it!
You look AWESOME. Now mabye sister number two will do something...

Jane said...

You are brave!! Good for you, it totally is soooo cute!! Also, cute pics of the boys. Just a cute family all around. :0)

Amy G. said...

Love the haircut! I totally got the same hair cut yesterday, but yours looks much cuter!

Lani said...

LOVE it!! Almost makes me want to chop mine off. I used to always have short hair. You look awesome!

Alyssa and Nate said...

what goofball boys you have! and i love the cut, i need to get your stylists phone number i'm tired of mine. when are you coming over? we're going to grandma Laroys on saturday, want some oranges?

Wooden's said...

love the hair!! I need a new do, you have inspired me.