~Plyometrics workout this morning. I love, love, Love this workout!
~Visiting teachers came, always a good thing. Once again the saw my house at it's finest. NOT. Oh well.
~Had a total of 11 children today, not all at once but scattered throughout the day. It kept Boss and Buster entertained the entire day. There was virtually no fighting and all went well. However I'm grateful I'm not the mother of that many children. My laundry would be out of control and I would ALWAYS be in the kitchen.
~Realized again a weakness I have. I must work on it more. I hope someday it'll become a strength. I have faith it will, it'll just take a complete conscience effort on my part.
~Enjoyed a quick hour at the park and feeding the ducks with five children. Although 5 little kids and a lake makes for a stressful duck feeding. Luckily no one fell in.
~Cleaned two bathrooms and cleaned the kitchen tonight. Now it's on to laundry.
1 comment:
Man Jacie Lee, you exhaust me just reading your days! We came over today to see if Bost could play! Poor Coop is having Boston withdrawls!
Post a Comment