Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ahhh. The dreaded spelling words. I'm counting down the days until summer. It was an afternoon full of spelling words and tears.

In the book of Moroni there are some amazing scriptures. Oh, to have faith like Moroni.

Today I'm grateful for people that are "real."

Sometimes life bites. I'm not afraid to admit that.

Sometimes kids are tiring and wearing.

Sometimes men don't think.

Sometimes...OK all the time people can't read your mind. Never mind, that's probably a good thing.

Sometimes I just want a nap...and a rich uncle.

OK really what I want is a quick vacation...a getaway with the fam. I'm directing my positive thoughts for that to happen this summer. I'm already making plans and of course they must include the beach.

Really I wouldn't trade any of my problems for any other person's problems. I did laugh a lot today. Pops always has a joke and most of the time they are funny. :)

1 comment:

Lani said...

Oooh. Can I come? The beach sounds like heaven! :-)