Ahhh...thanks to a great visiting teacher I got a surprise treat...just enough chocolate to make me smile. I totally appreciated her dropping that by. There was at least one extra child here today for twelve hours solid. It was a much needed day for chocolate.
Crate is almost choosing to walk rather than crawl. He's standing up on his own (without having help from a brother or the couch to pull him up)I'm excited for him to walk and at the same time I know it'll start a whole new phases.
I've been doing a lot better about keeping up on the laundry, a few loads a day really is much better than a huge pile one day a week.
Family home evening about Temples tonight. The boys sat perfectly and now have a complete understanding of why we have temples and the importance of them...NOT. I don't know how many times Pops or I had to tell Boss to "sit on your rear, we don't hang up-side-down on the couch during FHE, please stop making noises, leave your brother alone, sit on your bum, close your mouth...the list goes on and on. Sometimes I seriously wonder if this is doing any good. Meanwhile Crate was pretty much using his screaming voice the entire time. It was a lovely night. I planned to clean the bathrooms tonight after everyone went to bed but I think I'm not in the mood any longer, sleep would be much more beneficial for everyone.