I'm sitting here in the family room reading over a few past general conference talks and listening to the boys wrestle with their Pops. This has to be by far their most favorite activity. They ask for it almost every night that Pops is around. I always wonder when they are going to grow out of wanting to wrestle. I just heard.."oh no, right in the gonads." Nice one boys. Boss likes to call it "go-heads." I never new what that word meant until after I was married and the Pops had to tell me. That's what happens when you don't grow up with a lot of brothers.
Boss had a one hour and forty five minute nap and now it's bed time. This is not looking good. He has A LOT of energy.
On the other had Crate only slept 40 minutes during church today and hasn't slept since. He's VERY tired.
The home teachers made a stop by tonight. It was a really good lesson about applying the Book of Mormon stories in our lives. The boys each got to tell of their favorite Book of Mormon story, Busters was the stripling warriors and Boss told that his was about when Jesus was a boy and when Jesus came and visited the Nephites and he also said he liked David and Goliath (not necessarily the Book of Mormon but close enough). It was really sweet to hear them talk about their favorites without being prompted by us. Hopefully they'll always stick close to the Book of Mormon. When the home teachers come over it's like the high-light of Sunday. They love to see them.
Another Sunday nap today. It was AWESOME! Now if I can get to bed before 11pm...5am comes early.