I feel like I'm always doing laundry.
Four-year-olds are really fun. Boss is a fun boy to hang out with.
Buster told his primary teacher on Sunday that his middle name is Buster...poor kid, he's so confused. No, that is not his middle name but he's been called that since he was a tiny baby. Actually, he really never was a tiny baby...just smaller than he is now.
None of my babies are tiny, they've all been born weighing over 9 pounds.
Mutual tonight is bread making. I'm pretty excited, we'll be learning for a seasoned professional.
Crate is now 11 months old. I still can't believe he's almost a year! And he is still SO MUCH FUN and HAPPY. I hope as he grows up his brothers continue to love him as much as they love him now. Although I wouldn't be surprised if one day he decks Boss in the face for all the times Boss kissed and kissed on him even amongst him screaming his head off for Boss to get away. Sometimes Boss loves Crate a little too much.
Pops keeps getting referrals. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, if you've sent him one. They are the lifeline to the business.
Is it cooler yet...NOPE. Waiting for that day.
This is our life.
Boss is dancing with his friend right now. He tries to dance like Buster does and Buster has some really good rhythm. Let's just say I REALLY hope Boss goes to college and doesn't pursue dancing. If he does he might be living with his parents for the rest of his life. I think he has a lot of his father in him when it comes to dancing...