Sometimes I think about taking this Blog private. Wondering if I should.
There is a yellow stain on the white shower curtain in the guest bathroom. Can't imagine where that came from. Luckily, I can wash it tomorrow.
Poor Crate woke up at 2am last night and was burning up with a fever but his little body was shaking like he was so cold. I held him while Pops gave him a blessing. Once again I'm not sure what I would do without the Priesthood in my home. I fed the little guy and he went back to sleep for the night. He seemed better today but then again at dinner tonight he threw up. Unfortunately Pops wasn't here this time to help out and it was a mutual night. Needless to say Buster missed soccer practice because I needed to stay and bathe Crate and clean up the nasty mess and get dinner cleaned up before mutual started. Hopefully his little body will sleep off the infection.
I went to parent/teacher conference tonight. Buster is in the category of "exceeding/above grade level" in all areas according to his testing scores. I'm not sure what is considered grade level but I was impressed to see him do so well. Now the question is do I push for him to be challenged or do I let him continue to think 2nd grade is sooo easy, as he puts it. If only his first grade teacher could have moved up with him for this year. She was good a providing a challenge.
We had a scrap booking night for YW's tonight. Defiantly not my cup of tea but the girls seemed to enjoy it. They each are working on a scrap book of their young women years to keep for the rest of their lives. It was fun looking at the pictures that we printed up, we've had a fun year together.
One year ago today was my due date for Crate...he made us wait 8 long days before he made his appearance. I'm so thankful he's apart of our family. I feel blessed to count my blessings everyday of my three healthy boys. Sometimes the gratitude is overwhelming.