Monday, September 13, 2010

Today started before 5am and it's ending after 11pm. I feel like I haven't stopped all day. But I am thankful for the things that have kept me going it means I've got good health to take care of the responsibilities.

I was gone tonight for a few hours and I was hoping I'd come home to dinner cleaned up. I didn't. I will not give up hope of waking up to a clean kitchen. I do believe in elves, I do believe in elves, I do believe in elves, I do...

Crate has taken several steps many times throughout the day. It's only a matter of little time before his legs take off. It's so fun to watch him. He almost always has one big smile on his face.

We had a little girl join us today. That was fun. She's only two weeks younger than Crate, I think they'll be good buds when they are together.

Tomorrow starts again at 4:45am. Must hit the hay.