Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I think I over booked myself today. Everything responsibility got taken care of but I learned some things just aren't worth it. I need to stick to my priorities and not let other things creep in.

Crate slept through the night for three nights in a row, but then last night he woke up again. Having interrupted sleep really makes a difference on my energy level during the day.

I finally remembered to take pictures of Boss at preschool today. He has a hard time leaving me but is always happy when I pick him up and he can't wait to tell his brother what he did at "school" that day. It's fun to see his enthusiasm.

I taught a yoga class tonight. I miss teaching it. I REALLY need to set up a class and do it from home again. I enjoyed being in the yoga frame of mind.