Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today was... let's just say... "a little hectic" and I was a little stressed.

Normally I'm not one to get majorly stressed out but there are a few thing that can get to me.

I'm not good at making decisions.

Pops helped ease my mind by letting me drop off the boys at the office while he brought them home, fixed dinner, did the night time routine and I headed to the Temple by myself. It was a very good ending to a hectic day.

I seriously can't imagine going through life without the guidance of the spirit. I would plead that if you're not able to always have the spirit be your constant companion right now do something to change it. No pleasure or laziness is worth not being guided by the spirit. The Lord gave us the privilege of having the spirit be our constant companion, take the responsibility to make the choices that allow this. It's a great gift and offers greater blessings than you realize. It's one more way our Heavenly Father has shown his love for us.

Crate slept in his own room for the first time last night. It almost felt lonely without him, he's been sleeping with us for eleven months now.