Sunday, September 5, 2010

Three nights of going to bed around midnight and waking up at 5am and then waking up to feed Crate between the 5 hours of sleep is not a good combo. It's 8pm and I can barely function.

Left-overs for dinner and it was even better the second time.

The boys took naps today, I'm thinking I'll have to go to bed and leave them awake. Hopefully Pops will get home from his meeting soon. They shouldn't get into any trouble, hopefully.

Looking forward to Labor day tomorrow. Not sure what the plans are yet but I'm sure we can think of something.

Oh, and how could I forget...Crate took two steps yesterday! Holy cow, I don't think I'm ready for him to walk yet. Then he'd be a toddler I would no longer have a baby. It's amazing how fast the time goes by. Wish I could squeeze him into a bottle and keep him at this stage forever. He's so much fun and so sweet. The boys have been working with him all day to get him to walk. I've been trying to keep him crawling. I have a feeling I'm gonna loose this battle all to soon.