Saturdays always go by way to fast.
Pops paid me off so he could go to basketball this morning. I think he lives and dies according to when he has to opportunity to play basketball. Sometimes I can't help but ask him if he loves basketball more than me. He hates when I ask him that question, but I enjoy doing it cause I know how it irritates him. It's kind of funny to mess with him like that.
He had to work today, but this was our lucky day cause we got to tag along with him. I love looking at other peoples houses and their neighborhoods. I know the valley really well and I know where I would or wouldn't want to live. The boys don't like tagging along as much as me but they did all take naps in the car so that worked out well.
We made a stop by G-ma's and went for a quick swim...110 degrees on September 18th, seriously?
And how could a Saturday in September or October go by without a little ASU football to round out the night? Needless to say, I'm searching for a girl movie to watch. I'm convinced that if sports were not broadcast on T.V. we wouldn't own a T.V. Darn sports.
7am meetings tomorrow. Can't wait! And I have to wash my hair tomorrow morning so that means getting up extra early!