And just because...(These are a month or so old and before haircuts so don't mind the mops on top, they look much better now.)
Why must they grow up and face a cruel world? If I could only keep their innocence bottled up forever.
I wounder how much longer Buster will think that the "D-word" is "dumb" or that the "S-word" is stupid or that the "B-word" is butt or that the "F-word" is fart or that the "K-word" is kill. Can you tell which words are off limits at our house? It's hard to let them go out into the world and experience the nastiness of it on their own.
I hope they are loved and supported by not only their own parents but by Grandparents, Aunt's, Uncles, cousins, teachers and all those that tap into their lives.
Speaking of family...do certain family members have favorites?????? Hmmmm...
I ate a fiber one bar today. It's been interesting.
Having a husband who works in real estate can be interesting at times.
Two bathrooms were cleaned today, that's not interesting.
Boss is really getting the hang of simple addition, we worked on it for our school time today. It's fun to see his excitement in learning. He can write his first and last name really well but is sometimes lazy when doing it. I've been working a lot with him on recognizing the sounds that each letter makes and now he knows 80% of them. He seems to have a desire to read...if I push that will he be bored out of his mind in kindergarten? I'm not huge on having a genius child...just a social and well-balanced one. I do think sometimes reading can start too early. Ok...maybe it's just me...
Had a good discussion with a friend this morning. Made me think if people really know me and if I really know them or do people just know what I want them to know about me? Hmmmm
We had stuffed bell peppers for dinner tonight (thanks to dinner swap) and they were really good. Even the boys ate them. Crate enjoyed them the most.
FHE on our conversion stories tonight. We shared them with the boys and encouraged them to get their own. I wonder how much they grasp.
Boss' first soccer practice starts tomorrow and I'm the coach this time. I'm kind of nervous for it. It'll be a busy afternoon.
This was kind of like a "blog purge" tonight and I to tired to look it over for mistakes.