Another glorious Sunday. Got to the church at 8am with the three boys by myself for BYC just to find out that none of the youth could make it. Oh well...I don't mind getting up at 5am on Sunday morning. (That was sarcastic) Then Pops wasn't done with his early morning meetings until after sacrament meeting which meant that the boys sat on the bench by themselves for most of the meeting while I was out with Crate since he's in his screaming phase. It's embarrassing. He is SOOOO loud. I think I sat in the chapel for a combined total of 7 minutes. Oh well, everyone with children goes through this stage. Again, it was my choice to have children and it's my choice to take them to church so no room for complaints.
I was the "guest lesson giver" in RS today. It's much more nerve racking to teach in RS than teaching the YW, any way the time went by so fast and I didn't get to this quote but it's probably one of my favorites that I found when researching the topic of the scriptures.
"If we're not reading the scriptures daily, our testimonies are growing thinner and our spirituality isn't increasing in depth." President Harold B. Lee
That is a good reminder of the importance of daily scripture study. Speaking of which... I gotta go read.