I know every mom loves their kids...well most every mom. I have to say I love mine too. Sometimes I loose my patience, sometimes I want it quiet, sometimes I want to sleep without being interrupted, sometimes I want to go out and not think about finding a babysitter. But in reality I'll take my noise, I'll take no sleep, I'll take the kids out on my dates, I'll take losing my patience if it means I get to have three sweet boys to blame for it.
I know all too soon I'll have no reason to loose my patience, I'll have nights full of sleep, I'll have a quiet house and have as many dates with Pops as I want. The days and years really do fly by. I'm not ready to watch my kids grow up. I love their innocence, the fact that they will still hug and kiss me, that they get excited when I walk in the door, that they cry when I have to leave and beg me to stay. I love them. I love their Pops and I love how he loves them. I love each one in their own way and I love how they love each other.
I am blessed.