Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today I either need a beer or chocolate. Since I have neither in the house I opted to pull out homemade cookie dough from the freezer and cook it up in the name of the young women. Lets face it though, the fresh baked cookies will be for me and if by a small chance I haven't consumed 24 of them by tonight at 7pm I might, just might share with the lovely ladies who are coming over. And if they are all gone???...it'll be another "popcorn for the snack" type of night.

Since complaining gets really old really fast I will not complain but remind myself of my many blessings:

1. Healthy children
2. Healthy husband
3. Healthy self
4. Roof over my head
5. Food, sometimes even good food
6. Laughing boys
7. Reliable vehicle (x 3...one's for sale...let me know if you're interested.)
8. Cookies in the oven
9. Sleeping babies
10. The scriptures.

I feel better already.

P.S. To keep you from any judgemental thoughts, I've never had a beer in the house. :)