Friday, March 26, 2010

I had to really encourage myself to workout this morning. I was tired and it was a hard workout. It was all mental for me to keep going. I was glad when it was over.

Today was one of those days...lots of little errands with three kids under 4. Next time I'll hire someone to go with me so they can sit in the car with the kids while I run in and out of places. Each stop I just needed one or two things. It took longer each time to get the kids in and out of the car. Oh well...again, this is just where I am in life. And it's not a bad place to be.

Today I discovered that 30 minutes of uninterrupted sleep can change ones life. Today, it changed my life. Sorry spouse and children, next time I'll keep my mouth shut and go lay down. Looking back no one was really that disobedient, I was just REALLY tired. Tomorrow is a new day thankfully! Thank you spouse for encouraging the children to be quiet while I got in my power nap.

Went to a birthday party tonight. The boys had an absolute blast again. What kid wouldn't have a blast when riding ponies is involved?

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

http://childreninducedinsanity.blogspot.com/2010/03/worth-of-sleep.html My sister put a post about Mothers and sleep deprivation....It will make you laugh and know that you are not alone. (Completely over exaggerated by the comedian,but absolutely Hilarious) I hope you enjoy:-)))