Ahhh, Black Friday. For almost twelve years I've begged Pops to head out early on black Friday and search great deals with me but it's never happened until today! I was shocked on Wednesday when he suggested that I should find a sitter and we should go out, not to early of course, and check out the deals. Sure enough I found a sitter on the first try and about 8:15 this morning we headed out. Thanks to Craig's list I had already gotten the boys there main present (Star Wars Lego stuff) but we thought we would go see what else is out there. I took cash only (knowing myself I can go overboard sometimes) and got two boxes of Lego's that were super cheap for the boys and a few fun little toys for Crate. I also picked up some long sleeved t-shirts for the boys. I know they'll be really excited because they have Star Wars characters on them and I usually refuse to by screen print tee's. I love Christmas time, especially with kids, it's so fun to see their eyes light up in the spirit of giving. Pops was looking for a specific video camera but it wasn't quite as inexpensive as he had hoped so we skipped on purchasing it. We ended up at my favorite, Paradise Bakery for lunch and headed home to find everybody safe and sound. It was a really enjoyable time with him.
On the down side for today I woke up with a swollen nose. Literally it looks like I got punched and my nose is all red. I must have an infection or something, either way it just doesn't look right and it hurts like you know what. It's been getting worse as the day goes on and I'm feeling worse as the day goes on. Not good. Needless to say I'm heading off to bed and can hopefully sleep off this sickness. I took 10,000mg of vitamin C tonight and am hoping that will help.
Yeah! tomorrow is Saturday...I love this four day weekend!
1 comment:
Did you get me a Boch for Christmas since you went shopping on Black Friday???? HA HA Just kidding! Love the pics of Crate helping with the dishwasher, he's so cute!
Post a Comment