I always want to put something fun or funny on the Blog...sometimes that just doesn't happen...then i remember I'm writing this for me not for anyone else.
Today Pops took the day off (OK almost the whole day, he did show properties this morning) we had plans to take the boys to a movie and then head to the Temple for stake temple day. The movie we planned for was sold out so we had to go to the showing that was one hour later. We decided to do the movie and spend the afternoon together. Pops took the boys to the movie while I walked around Temple Marketplace with Crate. It was fun. I also realized how out of date my clothes, especially my shoes are. That's OK I am grateful to have clothes to wear. I enjoyed spending the time with Crate and perusing through the stores without interruption from little boys. We even ran into Marmie there and got to enjoy her company for a little while.
I like days like these. We all enjoyed hanging out together.
I feel tons of gratitude for those men and women that made this day possible. The military veterans. Thank you to Uncle Nathan and Uncle Trent for their current service in the military. Uncle Trent is "a real army man" as the boys call him and is serving in the middle east today. The boys think he is the coolest thing. Thank you, thank you Vets!
No comments:
Post a Comment