Well, Pops wasn't able to make it to church with us again, he was doing his visits and meetings with the ward he's assigned to and Crate was a typical 13 month old at church. Once again much more time was spent in the hallways than anywhere else except for the part where he fell asleep in YW's. That was a nice change. No reason to complain...it's all apart of the game called parenthood. Church in the hallways is something that happens to pretty much every mother I know from about 9 months until nursery age. He loves roaming the hallways and discovering what's behind every door...usually just chairs and a chalk board. Somehow he finds that incredibly exciting. I thought the other three boys were sitting quietly during sacrament meeting until I peeked in on them and saw one of the older teenage boys sitting with them...I guess there was a problem over the cheerios. I reminded them again that the cheerios are ONLY for Crate and shouldn't have even been taken out of the bag in the first place. I was thankful that sacrament meeting was pretty empty today...less people to watch my children argue. That's embarrassing.
We went to the cousins for my side of the family Thanksgiving get together since we weren't together at all on Thanksgiving day. I think I've eaten enough for a long time...like until tomorrow morning when I wake up hungry. I'm thinking it's time to tape my lips shut for a month. It'll do good in more ways than one.
Oh, how I don't want this weekend to end. It's been a good one. I love when days are different from the normal stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment