Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wow...we left the house at 9:30am and got home at 7pm. That makes for a long day.

Pops left in the wee hours of the morning for a game of golf and then needed to work in the afternoon so I decided to take the boys to the mall and get Pops' Christmas present. I was a little apprehensive to take all three of them on a weekend like this by myself but I have to say...THEY DID AWESOME! I bribed them with buying them pretzels and playing at the play place if they were good in the store and it worked. I was able to look around with out them running around, they stayed right by me and were cooperative. Of course Boss did a little too much kissing on Crate so he let out a few high-pitched squeels letting all of us know he wanted Boss off of him but other than that everyone was happy. I attribute it to the fact that we went early in the morning before any of them needed a nap.

After the mall we headed over to Marmies house to help her pack again. The boys even helped out a little too. Then we got a call from the cousins who said they were going to see Tangled and invited us along. Of course Crate wouldn't sit through a 90 minute movie so I dropped off the boys at the theater with the cousins and headed to the grocery store while they watched the movie. Once it was over I headed back to pick them up and was lucky enough :) to have cousin Captin come home with us to spend the night. The boys love having him over and once we got home it was non-stop playing.

We made a quick stop at Home Depot to pick up the necessary items for the YW's Christmas presents had dinner, baths, played mean nanna and now the three oldest boys are fast asleep in the fort that was built last week. Poor Crate was so tired he walked into his bedroom and stood at his crib wanting to get in. I love the fact that he goes to bed easily for the most part. It makes bedtime easy.

Another blessed Sunday tomorrow with four boys. Pops is hoping to be there but we shall see.

2 comments:

Jane said...

It sounded like a very busy enjoyable day. Glad to know that "pops" had his usual Saturday morning fun, and this time it was golf. How was Tangled worth seeing?

Jackie Lee said...

Jane...yes, there is always some sort of Saturday fun for Pops. About Tangled, I never did see it only the boys but they really liked it.