Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some much to write...so little time. A busy but rather nice day.

Did something I've never done before but would like to do it more often. Went to the mall kid-less with Jeaniece (my sister). Let's just say next time I'll make sure Pops doesn't have ANY work appointments so I'm not on a time crunch! Or maybe that was a good thing. :)

Had a convert baptism to go to tonight...I wanted the boys to come but they were way to tired and it wasn't worth the fight. I was thankful to find a babysitter on 30 minutes notice. The boys were thankful to!

Baths and bed are done...now it's time to clean the kitchen and iron the shirts for tomorrow. Still contemplating if they are too young to be around a hot appliance...they need to start ironing their own shirts. That is one job I do not enjoy.

Tomorrow is the third Sunday so we know what Pops is doing right now...

No comments: