OK, lets just remind ourselves that we had several very late nights over the long weekend and played really hard and we're all, including myself, very tired.
To the Costco employees: Please excuse my children's behavior while shopping. I have no excuses.
To the YW: Please excuse my thoughts while picking up the food for our progressive dinner on Wednesday with three tired boys. I love you all.
To my husband: Sorry. I'm tired.
To the lady at the dry cleaners: Please learn to speak English. Since we do live in America, your customers would like to be able to communicate with you. It makes doing business much easier. Heck, you might even get more customers to help grow your business.
To the neighbor boy: One day I'll let me boys play, today it was all about chores.
To the piano teacher: Ummm yeah, we kind of took a break from practicing. Sorry.
To my mattress: I can't wait to feel you tonight!
I canceled FHE for the night. I repented and we ended up having a very short lesson. Pops got home right after we started. I was thankful to have him here...he put the boys to bed.
And to top the night off..dinner was...ummm....not the best. I love when the meal ends up being a waste of time and money! I knew I should have done the Papa Johns deal of the day...8 bucks for a large pizza, not bad.
1 comment:
Ahhh... is there anything better then some good sleep...NOPE! Be sure to get lots of it your family will thank you!
Post a Comment