I'm so excited about the awesome deal I found on Craigslist for a double jogging stroller. I cruised right on over to the other side of town to pick it up and it was even better than it looked in the pictures, well worth the small price they were asking. I feel this will open up a whole new world for me while I have two babies for seven hours a day. It's like tasting freedom! Park, zoo, library, walks...here we come.
As I was driving home I couldn't help but feel gratitude for the blessing of good health. Getting this stroller meant I was healthy enough to manage multiple children, have a healthy body that allows me to exercise and enjoy the beautiful weather and best of all earn a few extra dollars while still staying home with my own children. Our bodies are such an amazing creation and enjoying good health is a blessing I hope never to show ingratitude towards.
Now I must be off to clean up from dinner...I just think to myself, "I'm grateful to have a family I could cook for tonight even if it means dishes."
Tomorrow is a half day for Buster! We all love half days!
I finally remembered to return the three red box movies. I need to transfer money from our treasure chest to the bank account because my total bill is like a bazillion dollars. Creator's of red box...you are geniuses. And it's people like me that make you rich. You're welcome.
1 comment:
Glad to hear it all worked out and you found a great deal!
Post a Comment