Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I took the boys to the park before dinner tonight. I was amazed at how fast it got dark and how chilly it became. We weren't prepared for that. The boys were also very worn out...Boss fell asleep on the couch during scriptures. It bed the bedtime routine very easy, we might have to make a habit of playing chase at the park in the late afternoon. Anything for an easier bedtime.

Was reminded once again of a certain area in my life I need to improve on...I will show love...I will show love...

Today I'm am thankful for Crate's chubby little hands. They are the cutest things.

No school on Thursday!

Oh and a big shout out to Mr. Craig of Craigslist...I love your creation. I purchased the boys Christmas present today for $20! Lego's, Lego's and more Lego's. Christmas shopping at it's finest! (and cheapest) And to top it off they were all Star Wars Lego sets, it'll be a Star Wars Christmas after all!

No comments: