Sunday was the boys primary presentation. They both did awesome.
Busters part was: "As children we can see and feel His love in so many ways. These feelings become our testimonies."
Boss' part was: "I know God sends prophets so we can learn. We should follow the prophet."
They both had their parts memorized and said them well in the microphone. Boss sat at the very front and did pretty darn well being reverent. Every time I would catch his eye he would get really embarrassed and cover his mouth so I couldn't see him smiling. It was really cute.
Marmie came out to watch them and helped out with Crate during sacrament which made it really nice. Pops had his speaking assignment since it's the third Sunday so unfortunately he missed it but was there in spirit I'm sure. :)
~~~~Back to today~~~~
Crate woke up at 4:45am for the day. Normally I don't mind waking up this early but when I have a child awake with me it's not the same. He was happy for the most part...

We played chase...

Then he helped me unload the dishwasher and when we were all done and I shut the door he gave me this look...

Got sad...

then mad...

and threw himself on the floor...

can you say t.i.r.e.d?
And this is what I look like at 5:03am. Scary, I know.

Buster got ready for school this morning and jokingly I said, "you want to stay home today?" Normally he can't wait to go to school (he didn't get that from me) but today he said his tummy kind of hurt so I was like "OK, what the hay, take the day off." Boss was overly excited to have him home all day. We did lots of school work, they got their laundry done. We built forts, played "mean Nana", got hair cuts and even made a trip to Walmart with four kids in tow. He said he felt guilty about staying home and I said "ahhh, get over it and enjoy it." Tonight he did say he's ready to go back.
Man if I could just pause time with them right now...
Now I'm starting to look like I did at 5:03am this morning. It's time to rest up.
1 comment:
The pics. of Crate are absolutely adorable. I must say only a mother could love a face like that? (: Good thing I'm your mother!
Post a Comment