I've got anger issues...
I'm mad that it's November 3rd and still 93 degrees outside. As much as I love the sun and the summer time, I'm ready for a change. I'm ready to wear winter clothes. I'm ready for my winter hats. I'm ready to see my little boys in cute jeans with belts and brown shoes. I'm ready to go to the park and not sweat. I'm ready to bundle up when I go out exercising in the morning. I'm ready to sip hot cocoa while watching my boys build a snowman in our back acre. OK maybe that part won't happen but I can still dream right?
I guess I need to learn to control my anger issues since I have no control over the weather.
~~~~~~
This week we have not be over scheduled and it's been really nice.
~~~~~~
I thought Crate was done nursing but apparently he's not. He's my longest nurser yet.
~~~~~~
I'm doing a detox cleanse. I haven't eaten since Sunday. I'm hungry for real food.
~~~~~~
Is it to early to put up the Christmas tree?
~~~~~~
I must, must, must teach my boys how to work. I WILL NOT RAISE LAZY MEN. This is a lot easier said then done, right Jane? By the time I get done with them I hope they know how to work, know why to work and that they learn to put in a honest days work.
~~~~~~
I'm glad I participated in YW's tonight it was good.
3 comments:
Comments are back! Yahoo!!! What made you change your mind?? Post pics of your cute boys in their belts and brown shoes when you get them!
Comments are back, Yahoo!! What made you change your mind? Can't wait to see pics of your cute boys in their belts and brown shoes!!
I can comment again!
I hear ya about wanting a change of temperature.
It was nice talking to you yesterday. So true about lazy men(and boys). One of the biggest disservices a mother and father can give a child is not teaching them to work.
Love reading your posts every morning!
*Don't think about food :)
Post a Comment