We got two toy catalogs in the mail today. It was entertaining for me to watch the boys drool over the toys they would love to have. They talked to each other about the "what ifs" if they had some particular toys and where they would keep all the toys. It reminded me of being a kid and looking through the newspaper adds wishing I could have anything I laid my eyes on. Oh, to be a kid again.
~~~~~
I took the boys to the school book fair after school today. Buster got his first Diary of a Wimpy Kid book today. I can't say I'm a huge fan of that. It's the do it yourself book, and for a kid that doesn't choose reading as his preferred leisure time activity he has sure taken to that book. I think a good 2 1/2 hours were spent this afternoon reading and writing in it. It was fun to watch him be so excited about reading. Of course Boss chose a Star Wars book and they also picked out a book about army men to share. I'm hoping the excitement stays around.
~~~~~
My brain is not 100% today, I decided to extend the cleanse one extra day. I'm feeling it tonight.
~~~~~
Buster is doing great on his piano lessons. He complains about practicing but once he masters a song he gets really excited.
~~~~~
OK, I gotta drag myself to bed before I fall of this chair.
1 comment:
Let me know how the cleanse went when your done.
Post a Comment