Tonight I was reminded again how fun it is to hang out with the boys. I can really say that they are just down right fun to hang out with, they make me laugh, I can make them laugh and we just have a great time together. I think it'll be so much fun as they get older and I hope they'll want to still hang out with their "old" parents.
They are working on being obedient on the first time I ask and I can tell they're really trying hard. They loved to be praised when they do something good. I'm trying to always recognize when they have been obedient and really make them feel good. It seems the more they get praised the more they want to make us happy.
Looking forward to two days off from school and babysitting and then two more weekend days! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment