Friday, November 19, 2010

Today I made of list of things that needed to get done before 2:30pm.

The list went something like this:
Call companion about visiting teaching.
Schedule visiting teaching appointments
Clean all towels
Do Crate's laundry
Exercise
Ride bikes with Boss
Do school work with Boss
Read books to babies and Boss
vacuum floors
mop tile
wash bathroom rugs
clean master bathroom
clean guest bathroom
Pick up and organize playroom with Boss

My day started at 4:50am and most of the stuff on the list got crossed off...some of it didn't. That's OK. Who ever said being a SAHM was boring must have never been one. One of the things on the list that didn't get crossed off was mopping the tile...let's just say that's impossible with two one year olds following you around.

I liked having a list though, it kept me on track.

Pops had to work late tonight so this afternoon we headed to Marmie's house to help her pack. Once again I was reminded of how much I hate moving and I'm not even the one moving! The boys got to play with their cousins and of course they had a great time.

No I think we're all ready for bed. Pops will be able to enjoy a quiet house...although I think he'd take a house full of noise over a quiet one. Thanks for working so hard for us Pops. You rock!

No comments: